Before Big Interview, your interview performance depended on guesswork.
If you guessed wrong about how to tackle your interview, you’d be back on the street pounding the pavement hoping for another chance to guess your way to a new position. No more.
Below, we show you the full training available to you in the Interview Dojo that enables you to impress the socks off of every recruiter, hiring agent, and corporate interviewer you’ll ever meet – and have your pick of the litter when it comes to new and better positions (and of course, better pay).
Your Training Modules Await… in the “Interview Dojo”
The Interview Training section is broken up into two big areas. The first is the Video Curriculum where you’ll find 10 Master Lessons (as 28 videos and over 6 hours of content).
- Master Lesson 1:
- Job Interview Fundamentals
- Master Lesson 2:
- Job Interview Best Practices and Common Mistakes
- Master Lesson 3:
- Mastering Nonverbal Communications
- Master Lesson 4:
- Analyzing the Job Description
- Master Lesson 5:
- Tell Me About Yourself
- Master Lesson 6:
- Why Do You Want to Work Here?
- Master Lesson 7:
- Behavioral Questions and Your Interview Stories
- Master Lesson 8:
- Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Master Lesson 9:
- Where Do You See Yourself in Five Years?
- Master Lesson 10:
- Ask Smart Questions
The second area is the Interview Essentials where you’ll find lessons in 7 Modules (structured as 39 written lessons).
- Essential Module 1:
- Interview Basics
- Essential Module 2:
- Landing the Interview / Job Search
- Essential Module 3:
- Informational Interviews
- Essential Module 4:
- Interview Prep
- Essential Module 5:
- Acing the Interview
- Essential Module 6:
- Follow Up
- Essential Module 7:
- Answering the Top 10 Questions